Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Universe Does Not Want Me to Grade These Papers

I sat down to email my straggler-students that they still had a little time to turn in their drama essays, which I am looking forward to grading ever so much, when lo! I found I had a comment alert in my inbox from none other than Terry at HenCam.com, who wanted to let me know about this new development: 


I think that Terry's impeccable timing is a sign from the universe (or something). I'm just going to put F's on all the essays and call it a day. I mean COME ON, look at how fuzzy and Easterific these chicks are!

Terry, I need this chick right here. It is the cutest thing ever. I've already named him. He's Rufus (unless he's actually a hen, in which case I'll go with Rufusina). Hurry up and put a stamp on Rufus and stick him in the nearest mail slot before my husband sees this post.

2 comments:

  1. I want a baby chick! I want a fab farm in Fawkeer! I don't want to grade papers, either!! Waaahh!! When I went to the farm to pick up our order there were baby animals in the pastures. I melted like ice on a hot day. I wanna snuggle a lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the lambs, the lambs get me every time! My pie-in-the-sky dream is to run a small sheep farm, thus the sheep that make up the background for this site :)

    ReplyDelete